Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d'emploi toujours d'actualité.
• Lab tech Bachelor degree or equivalent (a Bachelor degree is required)
• A good level of English is indispensable (our team is international)
• Motivation and interest for academic research
• Reliability, precision, quality-oriented, good organisation skills
• Team work
The Laloux Lab is a research group of the de Duve Institute, an international institute of fundamental research located in Brussels, in the heart of Europe, on the medical campus of UCLouvain (the largest university in the French-speaking part of Belgium). We use techniques of bacterial genetics, molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry and microscopy to discover the molecular bases of the cell cycle of a predatory bacterium.
We are looking for a motivated lab technician who will be responsible for:
• Molecular cloning
• Various lab organization tasks
• Preparing sterile media, solutions and labware
• Experimental support for other lab members
• Personal research project depending on the ongoing projects and needs.
One year, potentially renewable, starting from July 1st, 2019 at the latest.
What we offer
A stimulating research environment in a young and highly motivated team, with strong interactions with other research groups. Our lab tech will have a key role in optimizing the daily lab life and organization while having the possibility to conduct his/her own research project.
Please send your CV (including contact information of at least one reference person) and motivation letter (in French or English) to Prof. Géraldine Laloux at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the candidates that fit our criteria will be contacted for interview.
For more information: