Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d'emploi toujours d'actualité.
– Previous work experience and solid understanding of digital marketing required
– Ability to design and implement successful digital marketing campaigns across all channels
– Google & Facebook certified (or ready to be in the next couple of months)
– Basic knowledge of WordPress
– Good knowledge of InDesign
– Experience with identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage plus motivate
– Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
– Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
– Proactive and creative in problem solving
– Strong customer service driven attitude
– Excellent communication skills, both in oral speech and written
– Ability to be flexible in a multi-task environment and deal with tight deadlines
– Highly organised and detail orientated
– Eager to learn with an “hands on” approach
– Total team player with great enthusiasm and drive
We are looking for a talented Digital Account Manager to join our team.
This role will manage our client portfolio, with the goal to help each one increase and improve their digital presence.
Previous experience in digital marketing is required with a customer service approach, along with an understanding of how digital tools add value to a company’s strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth by creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.