• Industrial or Civil Engineer (electromechanical or electronic) majoring in continuous and batch process control.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar function
• Autonomy, teamwork and creativity.
• Project management skills in automation
• Leadership (management of external contractors and / or internal staff).
• Experience and knowledge in the following fields
– reading and critical reviews of electrical plans (from electrical MT distribution circuits to
– production of electrical drawings or diagrams.
– control systems.
– analysis and realisation of PC programming (VB or C) and PLC (ladder).
– network architecture (implementation of Ethernet networks).
– SQL language knowledge is a plus (database management).
– machine monitoring or production lines systems is a plus.
– industrial instrumentation.
• Ready to train:
– In vacuum technology and vacuum machine design in particular to be able to size up vacuum
– In plasma and plasma generator.
– On sputtering coaters and maintenance aspects (training facilities).
– In any relevant domain.
• Trips abroad to monitor installation and commissioning.
• Good knowledge of English.
Remuneration and benefits including amongst others :
• A motivating career path in a multinational
• A competitive salary.
• Yearly Bonus Scheme
• Annual Holiday of 30 days and Annual Holiday Premium
• Smart phone and subscription