Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d'emploi toujours d'actualité.
• Engineering degree or equivalent experience
• Customer-focused mindset.
• Demonstrated project management and organizational skills
• Ability to develop strong communication and presentation skills
• Excellent negotiation, facilitation and conflict management skills, or ability to develop these skills. Ability to work effectively with team members and customers
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong knowledge and application of plastic injection molding technology (including application, design, manufacturing and serviceability) or assembly/design.
• Computer literate/proficient
• Demonstrated leadership skills. Able to lead and provide guidance to other Husky team members
• Strong technical and commercial aptitude
• Self-starter, patient, quick learner
• Ability to read and understand contracts
• Capacity to follow guidelines, think methodically / analytically, exercise judgment in decision making, and suggest improvements
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in Russian and/or German would be considered a strong asset
At Husky, our culture is entrepreneurial, fast-paced and never afraid of change. We look for people who thrive in a dynamic environment, are driven by challenge, and have a passion for excellence. Our people make Husky a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
As a global technology leader in injection molding equipment and services, we offer exciting opportunities to be part of a team that drives industry leading innovation. Our state of the art facilities, modern manufacturing equipment and pursuit of best practices make for a strong culture of innovation and excellence. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace.
We are currently seeking a
Project Engineer Sales Support (m/f)
to join a dedicated team at our Luxembourg Headquarters in Dudelange.
As the key point of contact for the customer and Sales, this role is accountable for overall project solution and management (time, scope, and quality) from opportunity to start-up. This position will work with Sales in building relationships with the customer.
This position will improve customer satisfaction through Voice of Customer decision making to ensure the end product delivers on desired functionality, Project Management to milestone dates from PO to delivery terms, ensure a positive start-up experience for our customers.
The successful incumbent in those role will leverage in depth product knowledge and project management discipline thru key milestones of an order/project and in turn enable improved revenue forecasting accuracy.
• Manage communication flow between customer, sales organization, commercial management and operations.
• Manage communication / awareness within the Sales Support Team
• Active Project Management; Acts as lead for the customer order, establishing the overall schedule and delivery dates of each of the line items on the order. Throughout the life of the project, continue to maintain the schedule ensuring that milestone commitments for the project are met.
• Prepare, issue, coordinate and evaluate the impact of order changes, address potential concerns, and ensure that original production schedule deadlines are met. If this is not possible, communicate the impact to the Sales team.
• « Know the status of your project by :
• Ensuring technical, commercial and project milestone data are properly documented
• Following up on open issues, and maintaining and communicating regular, up-to-date knowledge of project status. »
• Host customer visits and coordinate order acceptance. Perform presentation directly to customers.
• Ensure all quality issues are resolved before it leaves Husky
• Support the start-up and Sales teams with after sales follow-ups to ensure project scope is met.
• Develops strong working relationships and promotes team effort to ensure effective use of all resources and positive resolution of conflict
• Ensures that project milestones and objectives are completed on time and that they meet the customer’s expectations
• Up to 30% travel would be required in this position.