Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d'emploi toujours d'actualité.
Working at Calyos
Calyos is a Belgian SME specializing in electronic cooling for industrial markets such as automotive, railway, datacenter… Supporting its clients from upstream (study & design) to downstream (manufacturing) activities, Calyos’ core business is to improve its clients’ product competitiveness thanks to thermal management. To do so, the company relies on a large technology portfolio made of standard and proprietary technologies capable to deal with the most challenging specifications.
To support its business ambition, the company wants to reinforce its digital presence by driving more traffic, engagements and leads.
Your main responsibilities include:
• Continuous market intelligence in collaboration with the sales manager
• Translate market need into technical argumentation developed with our technical experts
• Select the most appropriate support to deliver the message (article, video, picture…) and ensure the production (internally or outsourced)
• Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO, email, social media and paid channels.
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
You should have a good knowledge of marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Your hands-on attitude and strong interest in engineering and industrial innovation will help you craft the most valuable content strategies.
• Technical degree or demonstrated affinity for technology;
• Existing experience in digital marketing;
• Editorial mindset with an ability to write high-value content for high-tech audience;
• Familiarity with SEO, email, and social channels;
• Excellent skills in English and in French;
CDI plein temps