– Motivated and willing to learn
– Trustworthy and reliable
– Bilingual (NL/FR). If you speak only FR or NL, a strong knowledge of ENG is required.
This is a unique opportunity for you to get introduced to the various HR activities in an international company, especially the Talent Acquisition activities. You will join a dynamic team and discover a nice work atmosphere. You will work on your own projects and will be given real responsibilities.
Depending of the projects/period of your internship, this is a list of tasks:
– Publish job offers on websites and check the publications
– Collaborate on building long-term relations with schools and universities
– Direct search on LinkedIn
– Assist interviews with candidates with a senior recruiter
– Do phone screenings with candidates
– Send reasoning tests to candidates
– Schedule interviews
– Collaborate on reports in Excel of the recruitment activities
– Put CVs in our database
– Help with the organization of jobdays
– Optimize our onboarding process, e.g. update the layout of the documents
– Some administrative tasks, e.g. send emails to candidates, prepare welcome packs for new comers, put jobs offers in the correct templates etc.
Nom :Myriem Kaïd