Ideal candidates shall meet the following criteria:
• Have a Bachelor in electromechanics or electrotechnics;
• At least 2 years as a maintenance technician;
• Must hold or be able to obtain an active security clearance from the Belgian NSA;
• Good analytical skills;
• Strong motivation, capacity of learning and problem-solving minded;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Basic Knowledge of AutoCAD/Visio;
• Radio frequency knowledge would be considered as an asset
• Fluent in spoken and written French and English;
The Maintenance team provides support services to the various projects. They are primarily responsible to perform the preventive and corrective maintenance of various antennas and subsystems, electronic /
RF equipment, security systems (CCTV, access control systems, intruder detection system, Fire Detection equipment).
The Maintenance team has a regular interaction with other RSS teams and with the
customers to fulfil the Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements.
As a member of the Team you will report directly to the Maintenance Team Leader.
Permanent contract. 13th month, meal and eco vouchers
Nom :Marieve Bellot