As a member of the Software Engineering Team, your mission is to design, implement, test and document applications software used to control a proton therapy system enabling the safe and accurate delivery of dose to the tumors of patients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Software Developer your responsibilities will be to:
– Work closely with electro-mechanical and physics engineers to support the functional analysts.
– Design and implement software solutions to answer the needs identified by the functional analysts.
– Test the software through unit testing, automated integration factory testing and integration testing in real conditions on the industrial equipment in the proton therapy centers.
– Document your work to facilitate flexibility in the team and to ease maintenance.
– Apply software development methodologies, framework and standards (e.g. IEC-62304 Medical Software).
– Fix bugs and update software versions to enable the continuous improvement of the user experience.
As a Software Developer:
– A Master degree in Engineering Sciences, preferably in Computer Science, or you have an equivalent degree or experience.
– Knowledge of Java/J2SE and C++.
– Excellent communication skills in English.
– An interest in embedded software (FPGA, VHDL) is a plus.
– Experience in Agile software development is a plus.
– Experience in software development in a Medical Device context is a plus.
And you are:
– An active team player with very good interpersonal skills.
– A hands-on and proactive person.
– Able to organize your work autonomously.
– Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge.
– Willing to travel up (to 15% of your time, depending of the period)
Contacter : Magali Van Droogenbroeck (Magali.VanDroogenbroeck@iba-group.com)
Nom :Magali Van Droogenbroeck
Tél. :+32 475 647329