Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d\'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d\'emploi toujours d\'actualité.
• You are currently enrolled for a degree (Bachelor, Master), preferably with a speciality in video editing; • You have a strong interest in video editing/filming – a first experience will be considered as an asset; • You have a good understanding of a clean design aesthetic; • You have a knowledge of editing solutions such as Adobe CS5 (Premiere), Final Cut Pro, After Effects; • You are creative and able to create video graphics, edit footage, produce and upload optimised video files; • You can work both in a team and independently; • You can manage several assignments successfully with attention to details meeting tight deadlines; • You have excellent communication skills in French and English.
PwC Luxembourg (www.pwc.lu) is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with 2,600 people employed from 58 different countries. It provides audit, tax and advisory services including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice to a wide variety of clients from local and middle market entrepreneurs to large multinational companies operating from Luxembourg and the Greater Region. It helps its clients create the value they are looking for by giving comfort to the capital markets and providing advice through an industry focused approach.
The global PwC network is the largest provider of professional services in audit, tax and advisory. We’re a network of independent firms in 157 countries and employ more than 223,000 people. Tell us what matters to you and find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com and www.pwc.lu.
Within the Communication department, you will be assisting in preparing and shooting videos promoting PwC for internal purposes and external purposes.
• Closely work with the team & help on the production aspect;
• Operate various equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment and microphones for location and studio production;
• Shoot and edit video footage, including syncing to music and other audio;
• Creation of motion graphics & effects will be considered as an asset.
Suis-nous sur les réseaux sociaux
Arts appliquésFollow @SectionPub
L'organisation des étudiants de la HELHa - officiel
Sciences et Technologies