Noémie Roels recrute
Description de l'offre
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Informatics, or have achieved equivalent experience through on-the-job training.
- You are a master of out-of-the-box thinking and provide both creative and accurate technical solutions for all your customers’ needs.
- You are self motivated and take pride in being a proactive worker.
- You are diligent when it comes to analysing all the details required to achieve perfect solutions.
- You are a team player and always open to ideas for improvement. You understand how to collaborate effectively in order to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- You are able to organise and prioritise various tasks to manage your time efficiently.
- You communicate well in English, both orally and in writing, and you have a good understanding of Dutch or French.
- You have experience working with Informatica-Powercenter.
- You have practical knowledge of Unix, ORACLE and CONTROL/M on a distributed environment, as used by BNPPF.
- Any knowledge of Business Intelligence challenges, objectives, tools and techniques will be considered an advantage.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation. All our offers for full time are also available for 90% or 80%.
Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today?
At the bank for a changing world, our employees make change their greatest asset, turning challenges into opportunities. They think ahead to offer customers innovative solutions perfectly suited to their needs.
At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country’s number one bank, employees enjoy continuous career growth in a rewarding and flexible work environment. Within the IT BI division of IT Customer Experience – Customer Intimicy – Individuals, the ‘BI Industrial Solutions’ department is responsible for the delivery of BI services and maintenance of BI assets, end to end, towards all business lines and domains within the bank, as there are : RPB, CPBB, Finance, Compliance, HRM, Security and all Product related domains like Payments, Risk and Credits, Invest, Cash Cards & Accounts, SSC Cost Accounting, …. The department faces the customer, knows the services delivered to him and develops new services, together with transversal teams within IT BI and in line with a standardised approach and methods in the division. Appropriate risk management given the numerous data captured and manipulated on behalf of these customers, are very important.
As Asset Manager for the Powercenter team, you bring experience and practical knowledge of Informatica-Powercenter to the Development and D2D department. You join a dedicated team and take on specific responsibilities:
- You collaborate with functional analysts, working on solution descriptions for different projects and enhancements within the BI environment. Afterwards, these are translated into a high level TD for the supplier.
- You monitor deliverables for suppliers, providing quality assurance and using your expertise to make suggestions for improvements.
- You monitor the use of TEST-environments and measure any impact on the quality of deliverables. You vigilantly keep an eye out for opportunities to improve processes.
- You use Informatica-Powercenter in both traditional and big data contexts to work on design patterns, reusable components, etc.
- You support the team manager with resource planning, ensuring the capacity of the Powercenter team is effectively distributed amongst the different CBI projects and other activities.
- You represent the team leader at weekly meetings of the operational board of suppliers and provide knowledge about changes and developments regarding the Powercenter platform.
- You inspire your team members to reach higher levels of innovation. You encourage their input and suggestions and guide them in developing ideas.
Suis-nous sur les réseaux sociaux
Arts appliquésFollow @SectionPub
L'organisation des étudiants de la HELHa - officiel
Sciences et Technologies