Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d\'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d\'emploi toujours d\'actualité.
Required profile and skills: • Student or Graduate in Marketing, Communications or any related field • Fluent English • Fluent Spanish would be a plus • Previous experience in Marketing / Communications / Public Relations would be a plus • Great communication skills • Savvy with Social Media • Strong willingness to learn • Results-oriented
Planet Expat provides career-boosting paid internships in some of the most innovative and dynamic Start-ups in Latin America, Europe and the USA. We connect students with promising start-ups abroad through a program that allows them to gain valuable professional experience in international environments while being key contributors to innovative projects.
We are currently hiring for the company below:
« We are a fast-growing and innovative company based in Santiago.
We make part of the very dynamic entrepreneurial ecosystem in Chile, which has become a major hub in Latin America for the development of start-ups and fast-paced companies. As a start-up ourselves, we are first-class contributors to this very innovative environment.
To accompany our business growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing & Communications trainee to join our team and help us drive our communication effort. »
• Define marketing & communications actions and their implementation
• Lead our communication effort on social media
• Identify ways to improve our SEO strategy
• Provide support with digital marketing campaigns
• Generate and curate our website content
• Planet Expat is managing the recruiting process
• Please apply at www.planetexpat.org and mention the reference: 150200
• Only applications received through the Planet Expat website will be considered (http://planetexpat.org/apply/)
• Santiago, Chile
• Starting date: as soon as possible
• Duration: 3-6 months
• Salary around USD 600 / month
• Can lead to a full-time position
Suis-nous sur les réseaux sociaux
Arts appliquésFollow @SectionPub
L'organisation des étudiants de la HELHa - officiel
Sciences et Technologies