Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d\'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d\'emploi toujours d\'actualité.
• Student or graduate in marketing/business or journalism with business administration minor • English: Excellent verbal and writing skills • Fluent Spanish • Sales orientation – Comfortable with outbound marketing calls • Social media acumen. Ability to generate inbound interest • Entrepreneurial mindset. Very driven and a fast learner The following previous experiences will be highly valued: • Using CRM tools and creating measurable sales strategies • Working with startups • Working in Sales • Having an existing network in the financial industry
We are an investment and fundraising marketplace company, created three years ago in Santiago de Chile. We connect investors with large-scale opportunities in the energy, real estate, mining, agribusiness and infrastructure industries, focusing mostly on developing countries.
Since our creation, our company has been growing really fast. Since we launched our web platform in early 2014, we have obtained funding from a famous Boston institution and were incubated in one of Chile’s top accelerators. We are dealing with two majors Latin American banks. Our next step is to enter new markets, starting with the United States and China. Our business model is based on subscription fees and syndication revenues.
We are looking for an energetic sales & marketing trainee who is driven to excel and learn. We are moving and growing very fast, and we need you to push our boundaries and help us acquire new clients. You need to be comfortable with the pace, and ready to be challenged. You will be in constant interaction with top management. You will get exposed to a high-growth internet startup with plenty of opportunities and work with a top-notch team.
• $1,000 to $1,700 USD/month, based on experience
• Can lead to a full-time position
• Planet Expat is managing our recruiting process
• Please apply at www.planetexpat.org and mention the reference: 141112
• Only applications received through the Planet Expat website will be considered (http://planetexpat.org/apply-form/)
Define sales strategy, offline and online
Execute sales strategy and measure conversion
Outbound marketing: track investors and project owners, call them, and get them signed to our web platform
Generate relevant content. Create inbound prospects via social media, blogs, and targeted advertisements, and turn them into clients.
Record leads in our CRM tool
Gather users’ feedback on how to improve our web platform. Report findings to the CEO & our technical team
Suis-nous sur les réseaux sociaux
Arts appliquésFollow @SectionPub
L'organisation des étudiants de la HELHa - officiel
Sciences et Technologies