We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
• Level of education : Engineering degree at BSc/MSc level
• Area op specialization : Mechanical / Electricity / Automation and/or Education in reliability engineering and/or maintenance management
• Job related experiences :
o 1 – 3 years’ experience in the required domain
o Broad knowledge of Utilities Equipment & technologies,
o Experience with CMMS, preferably SAP
o Working Knowledge of maintenance contracts and spare parts management
o Knowledge of condition based performance monitoring systems
o Expertise in cGMP and good knowledge of Material Sciences (Stainless steel, welding, plastics,…) is a plus
• Job related skills :
o Highly effective at influencing internally and externally
o Highly effective communication skills both verbal and written,
o Has the ability to work fully autonomous,
o Sense of urgency, flexibility and accountability,
o Ability to discuss and negotiate technical matters with suppliers, Ability to communicate at all levels,
o Ability to work in a high complex matrix environment
o Fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
o VCA VOL certified
If you have the following characteristics it would be a plus:
• Leadership and management capacity (technical team for EHS, Master Data, work preparation & planning)
• Deep scientific & engineering understanding of Utilities generation, distribution and management technologies
• Communication skill in complex situation to Provide advise and Assist Power plant manager in the development of operation excellence
• Challenge operational Team and CAPEX Project Teams.
• Support Belgium GSK Vaccines (MPU FVI) concerning technical troubleshooting, and hands on training based on industry best practices
The Reliability Engineer reports directly to the Reliability Manager and manage a interdisciplinary teams to analyses, define and implement systemic solutions for operational and technical issues for all FVI installations
• Responsible for the implementation of the maintenance strategy.
• Responsible for the facilitation of the Reliability Engineering work process to assure that we are identifying, prioritizing, and mitigating reliability threats in the power plant
• Responsible for defining and updating preventive maintenance, inspection and calibration programs. He/ she reviews and controls regularly preventive maintenance and inspection plans, based on risk analysis and criticality ranking of assets, and meeting business requirements (availability, EHS, TCO, and reliability)
o Regularly review maintenance/services contracts content with OEM’s and service providers
o Periodically monitors asset performance and analysis of performance losses and the effectiveness of current maintenance strategies, based on reliability expertise and reliability characteristics, modes and risks of failure
o Facilitates RBI, RCM and FMECA workshops as required
o Assessment of deficiencies in spare-part management and determines (critical) spare parts plan and item catalogue gatekeeping
• Measure maintenance team efficiency KPI’s and implement improvement
o Assessment of bad-actors in terms of safety, reliability, availability and maintenance cost
o Reporting of various reliability metrics within and outside the site to track and manage safety, reliability, availability and maintenance cost issues
o Provides input for the maintenance related part of the OPEX budget, in cooperation with maintenance manager
o Provides Life Cycle Cost analysis use for new equipment selection when required
• Provides input to configure the maintenance management system (SAP) (such as asset breakdown structure, PM plans, task lists, bill of materials etc.)
• Manage team supporting maintenance improvement :
o Ensures consistent use of root cause analysis tools on assessment of all higg risk reliability incidents
o Responsible for all aspects of management of technical changes (MoC) (initiation, evaluation, communication, validation, planning, implementation and update of preventive maintenance plans, manuals and documentation, spare part inventory and training)
• Provides regular communications and status reports to his hierarchy
• Provide support to FVI operational team
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork in a culture of Innovation, Performance and Trust.
GSK Vaccines – Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
We provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
Nom :Leila Vanbelle