The Service Engineer will be responsible for technical aspects of our In-vitro Diagnostic instrumentation portfolio including small lab instruments and fully automated immunochemistry analysers (ELISA, RIA, Autoimmunity & CLIA).
Your background is technically oriented (bachelor in electromechanics, automation, electronic…) ;
▪ You are fluent in French and English. Dutch & Spanish is an asset ;
▪ You have a first experience as service engineer preferably in the field of IVD instrumentation and automation ;
▪ You are willing to travel abroad (40% of time) ;
▪ Strong analytical and problem solving skills ;
▪ You are comfortable working in a team environment ;
▪ You are customer oriented.
You are willing to move toward success, be proactive and have positive spirit even under stressful circumstances.
▪ You are flexible and comfortable working in a cross-cultural environment.
▪ You master Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, Outlook.
▪ You will be in charge of troubleshooting issues coming from our worldwide net of distributors and end-users in the direct countries ;
▪ You will ensure a good follow-up of all technical complaints ;
▪ You will be in charge of maintain records and performance reports of instruments ;
▪ You will be in charge of validating instruments before shipping according to internal validation and in compliance with the regulation ;
▪ You will be in charge of instrument installations and you assist our distributors/customers ;
▪ You will give service trainings to our distributors ;
▪ You will ensure timely reporting, good communication and efficient work tracking ;
▪ You will participate to the products validation on automates.
Nom :Stéphanie Hastir
Tél. :+32 (0)10 84 99 22