– Diploma or certificate in event management and/or university degree in a relevant field such as communications, digital marketing, public relations, or another relevant field;
– Work experience (internship / entry level experience) in event management;
– An excellent level of written and spoken English;
– Good organisational and coordination skills;
– Good communication skills, including the ability to work in an international, multi-cultural setting, and foster relations with colleagues, partners, clients, and stakeholders;
– Good IT skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
– Ability to work on multiple/diverse projects simultaneously;
– Willingness to travel in Europe occasionally up to few nights away in case of physical event organisation.
– Experience of working with EU institutions as clients;
– Other languages are considered an asset;
– Experience / knowledge of digital events tools available on the market.
We are offering a full-time position under Belgian permanent contract based in our Brussels office (incl. 40% homeworking) with a competitive remuneration package.
Our package includes but is not limited to a homeworking allowance, meal vouchers, private health, dental and hospitalisation allowance, a collective bonus, reimbursed home internet and mobile phone device and subscription.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity and to apply online, please visit our website: https://careers.ecorys.com/en/countries/belgium and submit your application by 15/11/2022.
Early applications are encouraged. Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.
Nom :Geraldine Van Cutsem
Suis-nous sur les réseaux sociaux
Arts appliquésFollow @SectionPub
L'organisation des étudiants de la HELHa - officiel
Sciences et Technologies