Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d\'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d\'emploi toujours d\'actualité.
Who are you? To be the right fit for this position, you have : • To be an HR student • Strong organization and communication skills, in English and French • Good command of Word , Excel and PowerPoint • Detail-oriented and client oriented skills This position requires an internship agreement of your shool for an intership linked to HR function
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,700 employees with more than 48 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues.
At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Further discover Luxembourg and how you can benefit from a career with Deloitte on our career’s website http://jobs.deloitte.com/lu/luxembourg-jobs
Our HR department follows our people’s journey with Deloitte ensuring a fluent intake, implementing tailored and challenging career development methods as well as guaranteeing efficient HR administration practices to maintain a diversified and motivated workforce.
What is it about?
As a HR Trainee, you will:
• Have daily contacts with HR teams and staff in relation to employees queries
• Manage the mail box and HR ticketing system
• Participate to HR processes and projects
• Guaranty the follow-up of sick leaves, tax cards, study leaves…etc
• Update data in our systems
• Develop and maintain reporting aspects linked to the activities
What do we offer?
Get hired as a HR Trainee and you will:
• Work alongside recognized experts
• Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
• Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
• Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Suis-nous sur les réseaux sociaux
Arts appliquésFollow @SectionPub
L'organisation des étudiants de la HELHa - officiel
Sciences et Technologies