– Minimum a bachelor’s degree. No previous experience in IT is mandatory.
– Interest to acquire a broad IT knowledge including mainframe, windows, Unix, tandem and network. The necessary hands-on training will be provided.
– Understand ITIL framework (incident management) is a plus.
– Complexity & problem solving: Takes ownership for listening and understanding basic customer problems and asking relevant questions for a problem resolution.
– Decision making: Relies on existing processes and policies,
Strategic approach and impact: Focus on execution in their domain, according to defined processes and methods.
– Autonomy and leadership: Within controlled circumstances independently organises and plans activities. Sequence of activities is planned by the job and priorities for own work is set by the job. Makes objective analysis of requests, identifies issues and validates requirements.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– High curiosity level and fast learner.
– Very good organizational skills.
– Ability to work independently and as a real team player.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Division: GTS (Group Technology Services)
The role provides first level support of the production and pre-production environments.
It involves monitoring systems on multiple platforms such as mainframe, Windows, Tandem, UNIX and LAN. You are involved in providing operational support for the organization’s information systems and peripheral equipment and perform recovery procedures, scheduling and backups, and monitors batch processes.
Role and Responsibilities:
– Operates and monitors computer equipment and business applications.
– Corrects operating and business incidents in line with the SLA and priorities.
– Observes operating processes in progress and reports any deviation from standards.
– Detects the nature of operating incidents or failures.
– Solves operating and business incidents within well-defined procedures and using standardized tools and escalates to second level support when it is needed.
– Adjusts production timing when required and in collaboration with the Businesses of the different entities.
– Makes console adjustments where possible.
– Maintains operating records, such as performance and production reports.
– Has a broad technical knowledge of computer equipment and network.
– Has a broad knowledge of the business components, their priorities and interactions between them.
Nom :Sébastien Auquier
Suis-nous sur les réseaux sociaux
Arts appliquésFollow @SectionPub
L'organisation des étudiants de la HELHa - officiel
Sciences et Technologies