Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d\'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d\'emploi toujours d\'actualité.
• You have a perfect mastery of Dutch, French and English;
• You are pro-active, are good at organising, do not wait for instructions to take action;
• You are able to work autonomously;
• You have a warm personality and you take a keen interest in people.
Lexius Staffing is a dynamic and rapidly expanding undertaking active in the high end recruitment & selection of legal, fiscal and compliance profiles as well as in providing interim management solutions to its clients.
Its consultants are all lawyers, tax or compliance specialists with a longstanding experience in some of the finer law firms, consultancies or companies.
Lexius Staffing fosters a number of key values, among which the drive to excel, to truly understand its client’s needs and candidate’s ambitions and absolute discretion.
Established in November 2011, it is now active in Belgium and the Grand duchy of Luxembourg and counts among its clients some of the more prestigious firms and companies. In view of sustaining its rapid expansion, it is hiring another management assistant.
As management assistant, you work directly for the CEO. You will be in charge of:
• Managing the CEO’s as well as the consultants’ agendas;
• Contacting the candidates in view of fixing interview dates;
• Welcoming the candidates at the Lexius Staffing premises;
• Keeping the Lexius Staffing database up to date;
• Undertaking database searches;
• Organising newsletter mailings;
• Managing the contract flow;
• Managing the invoicing;
• Managing the office;
• Publishing vacancies on websites and on social media
You will be offered an extremely varied job in a high standard but friendly professional environment with short communication lines. You will have the opportunity to fully realise your potential and to contribute to the success of the company.
You will be offered a remuneration package that is in line with your skills.
Lexius Staffing’ office is conveniently located at the heart of the EU quarter and it is easily reachable by public transportation, just steps away from the Schuman train and metro station, the Maalbeek metro station and STIB and TEC bus lines.
Contact Mr Marc Vereecken by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only contact us if you have an excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English.
Tél. :02 888 93 88
Suis-nous sur les réseaux sociaux
Arts appliquésFollow @SectionPub
L'organisation des étudiants de la HELHa - officiel
Sciences et Technologies