Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d\'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d\'emploi toujours d\'actualité.
Required profile and skills: • Fluent English and Spanish • Student or graduate in any Marketing-related area • Great written and oral communication skills • Previous experience in marketing and/or content generation would be a plus • Good interpersonal skills • Passionate about entrepreneurship • Autonomous and result-driven • Genuinely seeking new experiences and challenges
Planet Expat provides career-boosting paid internships in some of the most innovative and dynamic Start-ups in Latin America, Europe and the USA. We connect students with promising start-ups abroad through a program that allows them to gain valuable professional experience in international environments while being key contributors to innovative projects.
We are currently hiring for he company below:
« We are a Bulgarian technology start-up founded in 2012. During the past few years, we have been running a platform where our users could find local services around them and write reviews about their experience. We wanted to move the focus from users to companies and help them grow their business. As a result, we are now developing a mobile app based platform that allows small and medium-size, service-oriented businesses to offer loyalty programs to their clients.
Our initial platform, based in Eastern Europe, receives somewhere between one and two hundred thousand views every months, with several new businesses signing up every day. This has been a great source of leads for our new products, and helped us close over one hundred paying customers within the first two months after our official December launch. We are a team of two co-founders working exclusively on our new app and web site platform, and we have recently been selected to participate in one of the best start-up accelerators in Latin America.
We are currently looking for a marketing intern to help us with our expansion plans, initially in Chile and ultimately in the rest of Latin America. We are looking for someone who loves new challenges and is motivated about starting a business in a new country. You will be working side by side with our founder, who has decades of experience in senior management positions. »
• Analyze Chilean and Latin America’s market
• Help us defining our marketing strategy from scratch
• Define marketing actions and track performance
• Originate and run social media marketing and engagement activities
• Identify potential initial barriers and opportunities for our product
• Generate written marketing content focused on the Chilean market
• Work closely with our business development team gathering customers’ feedback
• Draft press releases and reach out to local media outlets
• Planet Expat is managing the recruiting process
• Please apply at www.planetexpat.org and mention the reference: 160304
• Only applications received through the Planet Expat website will be considered (http://planetexpat.org/apply/)
• Santiago, Chile
• Starting date: As soon as possible
• Duration: 3 to 6 months
• $450,000 (CLP)/month initially
Suis-nous sur les réseaux sociaux
Arts appliquésFollow @SectionPub
L'organisation des étudiants de la HELHa - officiel
Sciences et Technologies