Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d\'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d\'emploi toujours d\'actualité.
Required profile and skills: • Must be a student enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any Business-related area • Excellent English • Basic knowledge in German would be a plus • Great analytical skills and Ability to multitask • Knowledge in market research • Good creative writing skills • Previous experience within the startup environment would be a plus
Planet Expat provides career-boosting paid internships in some of the most innovative and dynamic Start-ups in Latin America, Europe and the USA. We connect students with promising start-ups abroad through a program that allows them to gain valuable professional experience in international environments while being key contributors to innovative projects.
We are currently hiring for the company below:
« We are a Berlin-based company, founded in 2014, helping online retail stores deliver a unique and personalized experience to their users. We have developed algorithms that use big data to predict every user’s behavior while they are visiting the online store. This technology allows us to target different customers and offer different, personalized incentives for each one of them.
We are an international team of ten, including our three co-founders, working from our office in one of the top startup accelerators in Berlin. We recently raised a seed capital round of 100,000 EUR from an investment fund in Germany. We are currently in the process of expanding our customer base across several European countries.
We are currently looking for an intern to help us grow and scale a new product within the business-to-business online field. You will deal with lots of responsibilities from day one and will have room for improvement. You will be working directly with our managers in a wide range of projects within an international atmosphere. »
• Support our Marketing and Sales team on daily basis
• Help scale and promote new products in several European markets
• Assist our manager onboarding new partners and performing account management tasks
• Contribute to our marketing efforts setting up the infrastructure to grow
• Reach out to media and blogs to spread the word about us
• Planet Expat is managing our recruiting process
• Please apply at www.planetexpat.org and mention the reference: 160322
• Only applications received through the Planet Expat website will be considered (http://planetexpat.org/apply/)
• Berlin, Germany
• Starting date: As soon as possible
• Duration: 5 to 6 months
• 200 to 400 (EUR)/month
Suis-nous sur les réseaux sociaux
Arts appliquésFollow @SectionPub
L'organisation des étudiants de la HELHa - officiel
Sciences et Technologies