Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d\'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d\'emploi toujours d\'actualité.
About you • Current student of Business schools (school agreement required) • Excellent English and French writing communication skills • Analytical skills with a pragmatic and hands-on approach • Client-oriented and marketing skills • Highly organized, rigorous, precise • Ability to build trusting business relationships • Team player, creative and assertive • Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint • Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and spoken • Fluent in English, good knowledge of French would be considered an asset If you’re ready to take your career to the next level in a challenging international environment, focusing on continuous learning, dynamic teamwork and cutting edge solutions for clients, you’re ready for Deloitte!
The Quality & Excellence Initiative is one of 5 fundamental pillars of our corporate strategy.
Excellence for Deloitte means seeking to deliver beyond our own standards of quality. As such, the way we deliver our products & services, we communicate and interact with our clients, plays a decisive role in the perceived quality of our service. It is therefore capital to implement quality within our firm, share best practices, and seek regular feedback from our clients.
Launched in 2010, this cross-function Initiative is therefore aimed at identifying quality issues (both internal and external), implementing improvement processes and developing a quality ethos and mindset within our firm. In order to accompany the development of the Quality and Excellence Initiative, we are currently seeking a Trainee for a period of 6 months starting ideally from the 01/08/2015.
As a Marketing & Communications Officer you will:
• Participate in the set up and follow up of the various projects launched by the Quality Initiative such as related to
• Quality Charter: Promote it & regularly revamp its supports!
• Enhancing quality standards
• Identifying quality issues
• Gathering and promote best practices (internally and externally)
• Measure clients’ satisfaction
• Deliver the firm
• Coordinate these projects for the Quality team with those also involved in the Quality Projects (IT, HR, MarCom, Tax, Audit & ACG, National Office, Third-Parties….)
• Assist in preparing, analysing Clients feedbacks and following up resulting actions
• Participate in the elaboration of the Quality Communication Plan and its follow up
• Suggest new projects to be put in place
For 2016 our projects are focused on the reinforcement of the internal quality, the team spirit between each service lines, the culture of Deloitte’s quality and the impact on the client value chain.
Suis-nous sur les réseaux sociaux
Arts appliquésFollow @SectionPub
L'organisation des étudiants de la HELHa - officiel
Sciences et Technologies