About this position
The Operations Assistant is the bright and welcoming smile of our hotel located near Avenue Louise and the Châtelain district. Working flexibly, he will be responsible for improving some KPI’s such as the customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and the optimisation of the hotel’s benefits working closely with the executive team after being trained in Housekeeping, Reception and F&B. He will essentially be in charge of daily, weekly and monthly controls and manage prompt projects (organization of events, improvement of work procedures, timetable management, …).
He/She might also be expected to lend a hand at the bar if necessary so that all of our customers can fully enjoy the place.
We are looking for people with a lot of personality and a positive attitude. We truly believe that a positive and enthusiastic attitude, combined with a desire to do things well and create an excellent experience for customers, will take you far.
We want to hire GREAT people who can :
● Be passionate about their role and responsibilities
● Make everyone feel welcome and immediately at ease
● Adopt a more relaxed environment, without relaxing the standards
● Bring charisma to the room and know how to hold a good conversation
● Be a source of inspiration and make the « everyday » special
● Be well organized in your way of working and you master the various IT systems and applications
● give great recommendations on what to do in and around Brussels
● Be a positive part of our team and lend a hand where needed in the hotel
● Live our values by being green and community-minded
● Be open-minded and flexible in the tasks you will perform
● Handle money as if you were working in a bank
● Solve problems logically and with a customer focus
● Be available on weekdays and weekends, for different teams
If you recognise yourself in all of that AND you have a good level of communication in English and French (Dutch is an asset)… then you are perfect to join our team !
If you want to know more
E-mail me your CV at email@example.com and don’t be afraid to mention anything that could make the difference, showing your true personality !
Nom :Mathieu Dugardin