Dow has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Lab Technologist within the Mobility and Transportation Electronics Technical Service and Development team located in Seneffe, Belgium.
The M&T Electronics business is a market-driven business delivering innovations that meet the changing needs within the automotive and consumer / industrial electronics markets.
Responsibilities / Duties
– Generates application data to evaluate the performance of 1 part and 2 part silicone adhesives, sealants and thermal conductive materials using standard electronics test methods
– Participate to cross-functional innovation teams to develop new materials for the automotive market applications (including power electronics and electric vehicle applications)
– Develop formulations packages demonstrating the performance and benefits of Dow technologies in M&T Electronics applications
– Perform relevant application testing to answer customer technical questions
– Prepare and execute laboratory work plans and analyze data using appropriate statistical tools.
– Contribute to the set-up and validation of new test methods.
– Participate and contribute to customer trainings and seminars.
– Document work in internal reports for the project leaders
– Preparation of different samples for application testing (including various mechanical and rheological tests) and down packing of materials into smaller packaging sample sizes
– Promote and maintain a safe workplace environment by understanding and applying appropriate EH&S standards, policies, and procedures.
– Bachelor in Sciences, Chemistry, or mechanical engineering
– Passionate by lab work and practical laboratory experience
– Experience in formulation or application testing is preferred
– Design experiment and statistical analysis skills
– Analytical mindset
– Strong customer focus
– Excellent team spirit, enthusiasm and focused towards innovation
– Self-motivated, self-directed and results driven
– Mechanical dexterity is an advantage
– English and French language skills
CDD – 18 months in total
Nom :Lizzy de Back
Suis-nous sur les réseaux sociaux
Arts appliquésFollow @SectionPub
L'organisation des étudiants de la HELHa - officiel
Sciences et Technologies